Personal Appearance Campaigns
December 11, 2015
Coming to 10 More Cities
We are pleased to announce that after three successful Personal Appearance Campaigns (PACs) in Texas last October, an additional 10 cities over the course of 10 months will hold PACs.
Here is a listing of what is currently planned:
- Nashville, Tennessee — Sunday, February 21 at 3 p.m.
- Indianapolis, Indiana — Sunday, March 20 at 3 p.m.
- Columbus, Ohio — Sunday, April 10 at 3 p.m.
- Chicago West, Illinois — Sunday, June 26 at 3 p.m
- Chicago South, Illinois — Monday, June 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Cleveland, Ohio — Sunday, August 14 at 3 p.m.
- Dayton, Ohio — Sunday, August 21 at 3 p.m.
- Raleigh, North Carolina — Tuesday, September 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Greensboro, North Carolina — Thursday, September 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Charlotte, North Carolina — Sunday, September 25 at 3 p.m.
A new promotional video (shown below) has been created and placed on the PAC event Web page at www.ucg.org/beyond-today/events and each of the cities will be added to the online list as meeting halls are finalized. Ongoing support and prayers for God’s blessing upon the success of these campaigns is much appreciated.
The PACs are designed to further engage our current Beyond Today magazine subscribers and television viewers. We want them to make an effort to visit us face to face. By shaking hands with our pastor in their city, or by personally meeting our Beyond Today TV presenters, we add personal contact and engagement—hopefully toward the goal of future attendance with the United Church of God as God calls them to repentance and conversion.
Peter Eddington—Operation Manager, Media and Communications Services