New Bible Study Series: Let Us Keep the Feasts
Celebrate the Feasts
January 20, 2015
The Cincinnati East, Ohio, congregation of the United Church of God (UCG) is starting a new bi-weekly Bible study series with the title: “Let Us Keep the Feasts.” The series starts on Wednesday, January 21, at the time of 7 p.m. ET and is available live via webcast.
Should we observe the biblical festivals? In this study we’ll examine the biblical teaching of Christ and the disciples. Our discussion will also pose the question: Are these days necessary for Christians today? Join Steve Myers as he digs into Scripture to find the example of the New Testament Church.
Here is the schedule for the new festival series:
- January 21, 2015: Celebrate the Feasts – Steve Myers
- February 4, 2015: Why the Exodus Matters – Darris McNeely
- February 18, 2015: The Solution for Sin – Steve Myers
- March 4, 2015: What Is Sin? – Gary Petty
- March 18, 2015: Why Should We Leave Sin? – Darris McNeely
- April 15, 2015: First Fruits – Steve Myers
- April 29, 2015: The Holy Spirit in Us – Gary Petty
- May 13, 2015: Power to Change – Darris McNeely
Plan to attend in person, or you can listen online. You can also view the Bible study using your smartphone Internet browser.
Peter Eddington—Media and Communications Services, UCGIA