Print Advertising to Reach 13.2 Million Households in 2012-2013
August 2, 2012
We are very pleased to report that between July 2012 and March 2013 the United Church of God will mail Good News subscription advertisements to 13,200,000 households in the United States at a cost of under 2¢ each. This household quantity nearly doubles the 7,800,000 we reached during the previous fiscal year.
Through this card pack mailing effort we expect to add nearly 65,000 new readers at about $3.00 each. Potential subscribers will be offered a one-year subscription to The Good News and at least one or more of the following ten booklets:
- Are We Living in the Time of the End?
- Heaven and Hell: What Does the Bible Really Teach?
- How to Understand the Bible
- Jesus Christ: The Real Story
- Life’s Ultimate Question: Does God Exist?
- The Book of Revelation Unveiled
- The Middle East in Bible Prophecy
- The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy
- You Can Understand Bible Prophecy
- What Happens After Death?
During the past six fiscal years (June 2006 through June 2012) the United Church of God has reached 78.5 million households through print media campaigns. These annual efforts have included the use of card packs, co-op mailers, sampling programs, magazine inserts, package inserts and brochure take-one programs.
As always, we greatly appreciate your prayers for God’s blessings on the Church’s efforts to publish and broadcast the Gospel throughout the world.
John LaBissoniere—Print Advertising Manager, Media and Communications Services