Good News Print Advertising to Reach 7.8 Million Households in 2011
July 14, 2011
Through this co-op mailing effort potential readers will be offered a one-year subscription to The Good News and at least one of the following nine booklets:
- Creation or Evolution: Does It Really Matter What You Believe?
- Holidays or Holy Days: Does it Matter Which Days We Observe?
- How to Understand the Bible
- Life’s Ultimate Question: Does God Exist?
- Managing Your Finances
- The United States and Britain in Bible Prophecy
- The Middle East in Bible Prophecy
- You Can Understand Bible Prophecy
- What Happens After Death?
As a result of this campaign we expect to add close to 35,000 new Good News subscribers at about $3.00 each. Please see additional images of some of the cards below.
As always, we would appreciate your prayers for God’s blessings on this important Good News advertising endeavor.
John LaBissoniere—Print Buying Manager