United Youth Camps
February 17, 2011
Teens: Make Preparations for Summer Camp!
The United Youth Camps program is now in its 17th season! We are excited about hundreds of teens and staff enjoying God’s way of life in action at one of our summer camps—or winter camp later this year.
We have a great mix of camp facilities, some at our traditional camp locations that we have used for a number of years, and in addition, two at new locations that offer excellent venues for us.
It is anticipated that the United Youth Camps magazine will be in the mail to all members the first half of March. The magazine will include detailed information about all five summer camps and our one winter camp, so be looking for it in the mail soon.
Here is the list of camps, dates and camp directors:
- Camp Cotubic, Ohio — June 19-26 (Matthew Fenchel)
- Hye Sierra, California — July 3-10 (Ed Dowd)
- Camp Woodmen, Alabama — July 3-10 (Shawn Cortelyou)
- Northwest Camp, Oregon — July 24-31 (Rex Sexton)
- Camp Pinecrest, Missouri — July 31-August 7 (Gary Smith)
- Winter Camp — late December (Randy Stiver)
Campers and potential staff, look for updated on-line registration to be available in the next couple of weeks at uyc.ucg.org. We appreciate everyone’s prayers for the camp program as we continue to work out many details for this summer.
Steve Nutzman—National Coordinator, United Youth Camps