Update: Free Bible Study Guides
January 25, 2011
New Bible Study Guide Series Explores “Getting to Really Know God”
Our new Free Bible Study Guides series “Getting to Really Know God” examines what God reveals about Himself and some practical tips from the Bible about how to walk with God in a close relationship every day.
This six-lesson series explores questions such as:
- What single word best defines God’s character?
- Did the Father or the Son appear and speak to people in the Old Testament?
- What is meant by God creating man “in His own image”?
- What seven great lessons does the creation teach us?
- What was the main reason for the life and death of Jesus Christ?
- What is a major key to making your Bible study personally profitable?
- What is the ultimate, most powerful way to stay close to God?
The lessons include links to many helpful related resources and provide practical “Apply Now” sections. The series was researched and written by Don Hooser, a United Church of God minister now living in Texas.
This new series on getting to know God is added to lessons covering a wide variety of topics, from answered prayer to the end times, from the armor of God to worry, and from gambling to keys to a happy marriage. There are now 60 lessons posted on the site.
We have also added a number of new short Bible studies to the “3 Bible Tips” section. And we plan to post two more new series of Free Bible Study Guides soon!
We always welcome your input. Thank you for your interest, and may God bless your study of His precious Bible!
Mike Bennett—Editorial content manager