Beyond Today: The Day After Christmas
January 4, 2011
Our first “Holidays” Beyond Today program which aired last week, “The Day After Christmas,” drew the fourth highest response on WGN America out of 25 programs aired so far. The program obtained 941 total responses on WGN at an excellent cost per response of $12.75.
Congratulations to the production staff and presenters, and special thanks to God for His blessings and encouragement.
Here are the top five programs since we began airing on WGN America in July of 2010:
- The Rapture: Fact or Fiction (repeat) — 1,145
- Will I Go to Hell? — 1,001
- The Rapture: Fact or Fiction — 959
- The Day After Christmas — 941
- God’s Holy Day Plan: Blueprint for Salvation (repeat) — 924
Peter Eddington—Media and Communications Services